![]() |
| Taken from Google images |
I think the Pope making a twitter account may attract
more youth to take part church, however, almost half of the youth nowadays aren't even that interested in church any more. The only benefit of our Pope having twitter
is knowing that he is actually answering our questions. I think this is a huge benefit
because, a lot of famous people don’t even tweet their own tweets they have
their assistant tweet for them. I think that the only disadvantage is, not knowing if our youth will
want to tweet the Pope. I know that my generation, and from my
own experience that most us of don’t or will ever have the time to tweet the Pope
(especially with the school I’m attending). My parish doesn’t take part in the
social media because, they’re old fashioned and believe that you should
talk to one another face to face. In my opinion, I highly doubt that
you’ll ever see any parish take place in any social media involvement, unless it’s
for a fundraiser or something. I think that the reason people are not that
interested in church is because, of the way the church holds their
service. Sometimes when you go to church, you start to dose off because of the way
the priest is talking and how the choir sings. If the church made the service more lively,
and not so dull, then I think that a lot more youth would be more interested
in taking part in church. I’ve slept in church quite a few times due to the
fact of how they hold their service. I know this is a bad thing because, I barley
go to church and when I do I sleep, but the priest and the choirs voices are
just so soothing to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment